Friends of the Library
Who are the Friends of the Library?
People who see the library as an integral part of the community.
Local businesses concerned with maintaining library excellence in their community.
What do the Friends do?
Sponsor events like...
The State-wide Summer Reading Program
An annual Easter Egg Hunt
The Holiday Raffle
Library Chess Club
The annual Bubble Blowing Contest
…to become a member of the Friends of the Ludlow Public Library. The Friends work closely with the Trustees, Director and Staff of the Library
To stimulate interest in its programs and resources…
To encourage gifts, endowments and memorials to the Library…
To enhance the Library and heighten its visibility in the community...
To support the Library in developing its facilities:
Please note that the above file requires Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing.
Museum Pass Program
You can check out any of the passes listed below from the Circulation Desk! Check at the desk to see what’s available. Please note that passes are first come, first serve, and cannot be held or reserved. Passes go out for 3 days.
The library pass program is sponsored by the Friends of the Library. Please consider making a donation to the Friends or joining the Friends to help offset the cost of the passes!
- MA State Parks 1 vehicle admitted free (where daily parking fees are charged)
Hampden County Area:
- Amelia Park Children's Museum Free admission for up to a family of four
- Basketball Hall of Fame $12.00 Adult, $8.00 Youth
- Children’s Museum at Holyoke Heritage State Park ½ off admission for 6 guests, children under 1 free
- Holyoke Merry-Go-Round Two free ride tickets per person for up to 5 visitors
- Springfield Museums at the Quadrangle $2 off per person up to 4 visitors
- Zoo at Forest Park free admission for 2 adults & 2 children
Hampshire County Area:
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art Amherst Admits 1 family
Franklin County Area:
- Historic Deerfield Free admission for 4 people
- Norman Rockwell Museum, Stockbridge Free admission for 4 people; children under 5 free; 10% discount in store & café
- Old Sturbridge Village 4 ½ price daytime admissions.
- USS Constitution Museum, Boston Free admission for parties of 9 or fewer